The same input terminals are used regardless of AC input voltage, 115 or 220 but strapping must change on the bottom of the pcb.
- Top photo shows that the unit has been strapped on the bottom of the board for 230VAC
- It also indicates the Primary Power connections at L1 and N
- Note that these power supplies are normally strapped for 115 VAC and the sticker is not present
Website monitor by Killersites.com
- Here we see strapping for 230 VAC
- The circuit board must be removed to change the strapping 115 to 230.
- This change should be made by a competent technician.
copyright © 1997-2015
Naval Electronics, Inc.
7028 West Waters Ave Suite 393
Tampa, Florida USA 33634
phone (813) 885-6091 fax (813) 885-3601