- Note that the deck flanges are identical to the flanges on our antennas.
- Stainless Pipe diameter are OD 1.5" or 2.0".
- All our flanges are made from Marine Almag or Stainless Steel. We do not use raw painted aluminum in any of our products.
- A propriatory chemical is used to separate the stainless bolts from the Almag flanges to prevent natural electrolysis and the resulting corrosion normally found without this protection. TefGel
- Deck Flanges come complete with Stainless mounting bolts, flat washers and nuts. There is an optional cast and threaded backing plate available for both flanges and shown below.
- PR-411 and 414 antennas accept a 1.5" pipe
- PR-420 and 422 antennas accept a 2.0" pipe
- We stock the stainless pipe in 6" and 12" lengths.
Shown above is the optional Backing Plate with threaded holes. It can be ordered from stock for both the 1.5" 3-hole flange and the and the 2" 4-hole flange. It is cast with tough marine grade ALMAG aluminum.
Tef-Gel is a registered trademark of Ultra Safety Systems, Inc.
Marine TV Antenna Systems for Navy, Merchant Shipping, Work Boats and Fine Yachts
copyright © 1997-2016 Naval Electronics, Inc.
7028 West Waters Ave Suite 393,
phone (813) 885-6091
fax (813) 885-3601
monitor by Killersites.com